The Main Street Area Association is a group of business and property owners who work tirelessly to make Main Street the district of choice for shopping, dining, and entrepreneurship. We aim to attract customers as well as businesses to the area by organizing events such as Music on Main. To accomplish these goals, we rely on membership fees as well as the hard work of the MSAA board, members, and community volunteers.
Main Street Area Association Objectives and Member Benefits
- Hold regular monthly meetings to bring together business and property owners to discuss district priorities and concerns
- Serve as the point of contact for businesses looking to open on Main Street
- Serve as the primary voice for Main Street concerns and and objectives to the City of Hamilton
- Promote the district through social media and web presence
- Hold special events that are identified as priorities by members
To encourage stakeholder involvement, membership rate is now only $100 and covers membership through the end of 2019!