The Main Street Business District lies in the heart of downtown Hamilton, Ohio and boasts a unique and historic charm. With a strong sense of community, an authentic urban feel, and a renaissance of new business in the city, we believe there is something here for everyone!
- 18 new businesses have opened on Main Street since 2016
- Over 150,000 people live within a 15 minute drive of this district
- $3.5 million is being invested to add more retail space, high end apartments, and free public parking lots on Main Street
- Over 20,000 cars travel through Main Street every day
- The StreetSpark program through the Fitton Center has completed two murals on Main Street in the last two years
The Main Street Area Association (MSAA) is a group of business and property owners who work tirelessly to make Main Street the district of choice for shopping, dining, and entrepreneurship. Take a look around our website, and then come to Hamilton and take a look around our historic neighborhood.
Thinking of opening a business? We have the resources to prove you need to do it here.
Want to develop or renovate a building? We would love to support your efforts.
Looking for a fun and vibrant place to call home? We’re looking for fun and energetic residents.